Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thoughts about weight in winter

"Scarlett, you dun had a baby. You ain' never goin' be no 19 inches ev'r again." sigh...


Why does my belly still look 5 months pregnant? I think maybe because it was a year ago stretched beyond reason, again. Maybe because I enjoy Shelly's oatmeal fudge cookies too much... Maybe because running in place in my living room (yes laugh it up) on the Wii for 30 minutes isn't the same as real running... Maybe it doesn't matter because I have two beautiful children, even if my former perky little belly button now resembles Lost World Caverns. Maybe I am too content with where I am to do much about it. Just a thought... :)

3 comments:

Smathers House of Girls said...

I've been counting calories and working out to Sweatin to the Oldies with Richard Simmons. That may be funnier than running in place to the wii. The girls think it's hilarious. I love having an audience.

Natalie said...

HA ha ha! I really did laugh right out loud over the belly button comment, and I'm not a laugh out loud sort of girl. Thanks for that, I needed it tonight=)

Fichtner Family said...

It soothes my soul to know that you ladies know exactly how I feel :)