Friday, May 7, 2010

EASTER - Finally!!!

Our first Easter egg hunt was with some friends the Tuesday before. Here is Ty with his buddies.









On Saturday we had the big family brunch and egg hunt. We all had a blast. Even Ty hunted for eggs. The weather could not have been more perfect! Which of course in NY you never know what you're going to get. Last year was freezing. The year before that it was raining, so we were super blessed to have temps in the 80's!







EASTER MORNING!!! I realized we only got this one picture because we did a video with the camera... BUT I am not posting that because, well, I realized I am in my PJs which wouldn't be a big deal really (I do take out the trash in my lounge clothes) but I get up from the table and I realize I am not wearing shorts (it was hot remember?). Trust me, y'all don't need to see that!


Pretty Easter/spring time dress. So cute. Of course Ty was cute too in a light blue button-up shirt and tan pants. Do I have a picture of him? Of course not. *sigh* Sorry Ty, sister stole the show.


No comments: