Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Funny ha-has

So many of you wonderful ladies are good about posting funny things your kids say. I am not good at this but I want to be better.

So we have been trying the potty training thing without any success. I started cold turkey and ended up (Wendy you witnessed) MAJOR temper tantrums that stopped when I stopped with the pressure to pee-pee in the potty. Typical with Noel, she must decide she wants to and no one on this planet is going to force her otherwise.

Since then I rememind Noel almost daily that she can (she is able since she'll do it if she feel like she wants a treat) to pee-pee in the potty and wear big girl undies. Well this morning Eric said, "You know Noel, you really need to poo-poo and pee in the potty" to which she replied, "Me know dad! Mommy tells me that too." Like DUGH DAD where were you?! with typical Noel look that she's given since birth to people she finds to be reduiculas. Well, at least I know she knows.... :^)

No comments: