Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Where to start?

I downloaded the pictures from our camera and realized it has been a long time since I last did that! So there will be LOSTS of pictures coming your way!! September was a great month. Our friends from Utah who now live in Virginia came up and we had a BLAST! All in all, it was a great month. October has started out great too. Sorry about not having a family photo in our main post. I apparently have to re-learn how to be in a picture without looking terrible. I've been out of touch for too long!!

So we'll start with a random picture post.


Ty has started solids and I made a project of making bibs (thanks for the idea Heidi!). I love them!

Noel likes to help.... Ty doesn't always like her help...

Noel made a doggie for Ty at Build-A-Bear. She named him Woof.

Just hanging out

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the picture of Noel trying to feed Ty. Don't you love when kids "help?"

Heidi Crosby said...

Great job on the bibs!