Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ceiling coming in and finally pics of bathroom remodel

Mom - sorry it has taken me so long to post these pics. They are not the best. I didn't stage the bathroom - as you can tell! But in a nesting urge wanted it done :) There is now a closet behind the door although I thought you really didn't need a pic of all my bathroom stuff.





And here is when our ceiling started leaking from all the ice build up. Eric went to cut through the sheetrock and it all fell - then they had to try to get the kitty litter consistency-old fashion insulation and water down before the rest of it fell on their heads. Totally gross. AND there will be a hole there until spring when the outside of the house is dry enough to seal. Good thing my friends love me and forgive my ghetto money pit!



No comments: