Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Renovations, 40 weeks pregnant, and Noel is a Ballerina

Of course as always we forgot to get a picture of the old bar we ripped out. It only extended to one side and was an arts 'n crafts project by someone. The image was of the oak tree in our back yard. Sounds nice but the tiles were all uneven and the grout lines were deep. Cleaning it was impossible. Not to mention the tile edges were sharp. So out with the old and in with what we want.

Eric put up lights since our house can feel pretty dark sometimes.




Noel got a ballerina costume from Grandma Aimee for Valentines. She love it, of course.



And last but not least, me at 40 weeks. The baby is l-o-w. He has dropped way down into my hips and boy o boy is it uncomfortable at times. I must say, compared to being pregnant with Noel, I feel like I'm looking good. No swelling or signs of pre-eclampsia AT ALL. Fabulous!





4 comments:

Smathers House of Girls said...

Your just a big belly! You probably wouldn't know you were pregnant if someone was walking behind you! I'm sorry you're uncomfortable. Hopefully he's here soon!

Smathers House of Girls said...

That sounded weird. You would still know you were pregnant but the person behind you wouldn't know. Oh, you know what I meant...I hope. I'm tired :P

Krista said...

YOU look fabulous and so does that new bar! I LOVE the lights!

LittleFamilyJL said...

Wow! Your home looks fabulous, Noel looks fabulous, and YOU look fabulous at 40 weeks!!!